HIG Services has a 36 year history of completing quality, technologically-advanced work on time and within budget. With our many years of experience, the company is today one of the highest-performing electrical contracting firms in the New York tri-state area. Our longevity has led to the insight that safety, production and client satisfaction are inseparable. This commitment to safety, production and client satisfaction defines who we are and how we act, integrating a strong corporate culture and a personal values-driven business system to enhance our behavioral output and provide premier electrical solution services.
Safety is a priority at HIG Services. HIG creates site-specific safety plans for all projects that cover from pre-task planning through post-task quality control. HIG creates client engagement that reduces risk, provides an incident and injury free workplace and brings capital expenditure with value beyond the initial contract.
Committed to providing cost-saving construction solutions without sacrificing quality, HIG consistently reviews and revises job site processes to consistently improve upon our work, reducing waste and achieving higher quality, lower cost end-products. HIG seeks superior manufacturing partners for projects, monitors inter-relationships with other trades during construction to avoid increased electric installation costs, and develops value-added design options. HIG has integrated lean construction techniques into its preconstruction services. Systems such as pre-manufactured wiring systems, advanced installation tools and pre-task planning all reduce the probability of human error and waste materials which can result in injury and greater environmental impact. Our consistent record of on-budget and on-time project completion is a result of these carefully thought out cost-saving and environmentally-conscious efforts.
HIG Services seeks to achieve a workplace environment that fosters well-being for our employees and clients and delivers a value driven electrical installation by:
- Integrating a culture of safety into every action we take
- Achieving a greater level environmentally conscious construction through labor saving installations and material procurement
- Employing lean building techniques that reduce waste and ensure a consistent outcome on the jobsite
- Constantly reviewing processes to ensure that each action will result in a positive outcome
- Utilizing the collective talented resources of our employees to deliver quality workmanship
- Working responsibly with our customers to create successful partnerships
- Ensuring the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes
- Maintaining the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers